Sunday, February 10, 2013

The Deviant Nerd Notes




I want to try something a little different. Pip Jones (who appears in several of my Donovan's Door series' stories and will star in my third novel Brought to You By) is an advice podcaster. I thought I'd post a few of the questions she answers in her podcast, The Deviant Nerd, here. Hope you enjoy:






The Deviant Nerd:
 - 'Nilla Waver
 - Where Everybody Knows Your Name
 - Make Up Her Mind Already!
 - Where Have All The Kinksters Gone
 The Paradox of Punishment
 Slippery Roles
 How We Suffer For Our Kinks
 The Mating Habits of the Modern Geek
 The Limits of Hard Limits
 Sucky Pseudonyms
 Consent - It's Not Easy Being King
 Conflicted About Kinky Contracts
 Waking Up From the Dream Girl
 The Expansion Pack of Love
 Don’t Be Someone’s Angry Tumblr Post
 Someone Lied to You
 It's All a Numbers Game
 The Things Silence Says


While all these questions are based on ones I've gotten or heard in real life, they and the answers are works of fiction. Any resemblance to anyone or any situation in real life is purely coincidental.
However, if you have a sex, kink, love, or life question for The Deviant Nerd, email Pip at PipJones.DeviantNerd@gmail.com.



BREAKING THE RULES!
Please check out more adventures with Pip in my story in this hand-held library of erotica & explore to your libido's content!





PRIDE & PUNISHMENT!
For more from Pip, please check out my story and get ready for some fit-on-the-streets-but-fun-in-the-sheets, pervertable play this PRIDE!





GET GLUTTONOUS!
Check out my story “Pervertable” to see how sexy food shopping can be in this gleefully, greedily gluttonous anthology from Sexy Little Pages.
Available Now On


THINK YOU OWN ME?
Please check out more from Pip in my novel Show Me, Sir from Sinful Press that celebrates feminist kink!
At Google Play Books

LOVE EROTICA? LOVE CONSENT?
Watch Pip play in my story in The New Smut Project's anthology and see how consent makes everything sexier!
HAVE YOURSELF A KINKY, LITTLE XMAS!
Find even more fun with Pip in my story in Coming Together's charity anthology that lets your feel-good do some real good!


MAKE-UP SEX MAKES EVERYTHING BETTER!
Catch Pip in my story from Deep Desire Press!

Find even more great reads and Put Your Money Where Your Orgasm Is!




Also, find out how you can support me and collaborate with me on my Patreon Page!

No comments:

Post a Comment