I want to try something a little different. Pip Jones (who appears in several of my Donovan's Door series' stories and will star in my third novel Brought to You By) is an advice podcaster. I thought I'd post a few of the questions she answers in her podcast, The Deviant Nerd, here. Hope you enjoy:
The Deviant Nerd:
- 'Nilla Waver
- Where Everybody Knows Your Name
- Make Up Her Mind Already!
- Where Have All The Kinksters Gone
- The Paradox of Punishment
- Slippery Roles
- How We Suffer For Our Kinks
- The Mating Habits of the Modern Geek
- The Limits of Hard Limits
- Sucky Pseudonyms
- Consent - It's Not Easy Being King
- Conflicted About Kinky Contracts
- Waking Up From the Dream Girl
- The Expansion Pack of Love
- Don’t Be Someone’s Angry Tumblr Post
- Someone Lied to You
- It's All a Numbers Game
- The Things Silence Says
While all these questions are based on ones I've gotten or heard in real life, they and the answers are works of fiction. Any resemblance to anyone or any situation in real life is purely coincidental.
However, if you have a sex, kink, love, or life question for The Deviant Nerd, email Pip at PipJones.DeviantNerd@gmail.com.
Please check out more adventures with Pip in my story in this hand-held library of erotica & explore to your libido's content!
For more from Pip, please check out my story and get ready for some fit-on-the-streets-but-fun-in-the-sheets, pervertable play this PRIDE!
Check out my story “Pervertable” to see how sexy food shopping can be in this gleefully, greedily gluttonous anthology from Sexy Little Pages.
Available Now On
Available Now On
THINK YOU OWN ME?
Please check out more from Pip in my novel Show Me, Sir from Sinful Press that celebrates feminist kink!
Find even more fun with Pip in my story in Coming Together's charity anthology that lets your feel-good do some real good!