Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Donovan's Door Table of Contents

THE TAMING SCHOOL
Kat &Peter:
 - A Well-Needed Naughty Lesson - Novel Excerpt
 - - Part One
 - - Part Two
 - Jim Lyon's Review
 - - Rating: 5 By 5
 - Putting On a Sexy Show in Public - Donovan's Door
 - - Part One
 - - Part Two
Make Up Sex Makes Everything Better - Give to You
 - - Part One
 - - Part Two 
Make Me Scream - Have & Hold
 - - Part One
 - - Part Two 
Off-Hours Office Sex - Overtime
 - - Part One
 - - Part Two 
Hold Me. Don't Let Me Go. - When There Are No Words
 - - Part One
 - - Part Two 
 - The Way Back to Play - Novella
    - - A Little Public Naughtiness - Raincheck

    - - - Part One
    - - - Part Two
    - - Watching You Work - Changing the Game
    - - - Part One
    - - - Part Two
   - - You Deserve a Punishment - Wins & Losses
    - - - Part One
    - - - Part Two
   - - Playing in a Group. - Tag Team
    - - - Part One
    - - - Part Two
   - - You Want Me? Then Take Me. - Game Maker
    - - - Part One
    - - - Part Two
- Seven Things I Learned While Writing The Taming School (or The Best Advice I Have to Give)

SHOW ME, SIR 
Hayato & Max:
  -  Play a Trick, Get a Treat - Alter Ego
 - - Part One
 - - Part Two
-  Tie Me Up, Please - One Man's Treasure
 - - Part One
 - - Part Two
 - Take Off Your Panties. Do It. For Me. - Novel Excerpt
 - - Part One
 - - Part Two
 - Pose Naked For Me - Snapshot
 - - Part One
 - - Part Two
 - Plunder - Novella
    - - Don't Do Anything. Watch Me Touch. - Solo Mission

    - - - Part One
    - - - Part Two
    - - You Want to Play? Let's Go. - Co-Op Mode
    - - - Part One
    - - - Part Two
- Loving Oddly (or Why I Wrote Show Me, Sir)

BROUGHT TO YOU BY
Pip & Phil:
 - An Unbound Short Story
- - PRIDE & Punishment
 - Put it Inside You - Excerpt
- - Part One
- - Part Two
 - I Need This, Sir - Excerpt
- - Part One
- - Part Two
 - You First, Then Me - Excerpt
- - Part One
- - Part Two
 - Bend Over - Excerpt
- - Part One
- - Part Two
 - How I Want You - Excerpt
- - Part One
- - Part Two
 - Deviant Nerd Notes
 - - Find a List Here

LOOSE-LEAF STORIES:
Carey & Danielle:
 - Have Yourself a Kinky, Little Christmas - Tugging Reins
 - - Part One
 - - Part Two
 - Fantasy First Time - Make Me Believe
 - - Part One
 - - Part Two

Lyndsey & Porter:
 - #NotAllMen, #YesAllWomen - A Short Story
 - - Maybe Because
- Riding You Hard Leaves Me Wet - Full-Scale Fantasies
 - - Part One
 - - Part Two
 - My Mistress's Masterpiece - A Poem
 - - Landscape
- Toying With the Mile High Club - Full-Upright Position
 - - Part One
 - - Part Two

Rob, Cara, & Rand:
- Watching Your Wife With Another Man - Odd Man
 - - Part One
 - - Part Two
- Playing With My Partners - Stuck
 - - Part One
 - - Part Two

Cadence & Hallie:
- My Closet Life
 - - A Poem
- Living With My Boyfriend, Loving My Girlfriend - Chimera
 - - Part One
 - - Part Two

Eli, Marisol, & James:
 - Dig Your Nails Deep As You Tear Me Apart - Base & Vile Things
 - - Part One
 - - Part Two
- You Need to Do What I Say - Enough
 - - Part One
 - - Part Two

- I Serve You, Only You - The Help
 - - Part One
 - - Part Two
- On My Knees - Genuflect
 - - Part One
 - - Part Two
- Papi's Little Girl Needs to Learn a Lesson - The End of The World
 - - Part One
 - - Part Two
- I Dare You to Disobey - Gamin
 - - Part One
 - - Part Two



Dorian & The Iron Bull:
- Riding The Iron Bull - 
 - - Kink and Dragon Age: Inquisition
- My Adoribull - What You Want of Me - Fanfiction
 - - Part One
 - - Part Two
- Adoring Bull - Watch Words - Fanfiction
 - - Part One
 - - Part Two




LEARNING A NEW WORLD
Please check out my novel The Taming School from Sizzler Editions that explores discovering kink!
At iTunes Books

THINK YOU OWN ME?
Please check out my novel Show Me, Sir from Sinful Press that celebrates feminist kink!


LOVE EROTICA? LOVE CONSENT?
Please check out my story in The New Smut Project's anthology and see how consent makes everything sexier!
At Barnes & Noble


GEEK SEX IS THE KINKIEST SEX!
Please check out my story in Riverdale Avenue Books' anthology that proves no one knows how to play better than nerds!


LET'S GET INTENSE FOR THE MEN!
Please check out my story in The Sexy Librarian's anthology that gives us a bold peek into lust and love from the male perspective!
At Audible

HAVE YOURSELF A KINKY, LITTLE XMAS!
Please check out my story in Coming Together's charity anthology that lets your feel-good do some real good!


MAKE-UP SEX MAKES EVERYTHING BETTER!
See what happens after Kat & Peter's happy ending in my story from Deep Desire Press!

FORGIVE ME, FATHER, FOR I HAVE SINNED!
Please check out my story in Sexy Little Pages' anthology that explores the taboo juxtaposition of holy and sensual!

REBEL WITH US!
Erotica is an expression of rebellion. Please check out my stories in Coming Together's defiant, charity anthology that celebrates diversity and equality in the face of our uncertain future!

YOU'RE INTO WHAT?!
If it exists, someone’s kinky for it! Check out my story in Sexy Little Pages' anthology that takes a walk on the weird side: you won’t regret it.

Also, find out how you can support me and collaborate with me on my Patreon Page!




And For Even More (Non- or at lease Less-Smutty) Stories, 
Please Check Out My Own Little Story Limbo.

2 comments:

  1. Love the layout! Makes it easy to find my favorte characters! Def going to bookmakr for later!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it! I hope it helps you enjoy your favorites' stories and maybe discover some new ones too!

      Delete