Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Putting on A Sexy Show in Public - Part Two

Donovan’s Door – Part Two
Read Part One Here


So, sorry, I'm a horrible tease.

Part Two used to be here; so sad you missed it. And it'll be back eventually.

But if you're as bad at waiting as I am, you can check out the completely revised and edited version of this story that I wrote for the New Smut Project's anthology: Between the Shores: Erotica with Consent. Please come check it out, it's all about showing that consent really does make everything sexier.





Now available:






LEARNING A NEW WORLD
Check out how Kat & Peter met in my novel The Taming School from Sizzler Editions that explores discovering kink!
MAKE-UP SEX MAKES EVERYTHING BETTER!
See what happens after Kat & Peter's happy ending in my story from Deep Desire Press!
At Smashwords 


REBEL WITH US!
See how Kat & Peter will face our uncertain future in Coming Together's defiant, charity anthology that celebrates diversity and equality!


LET'S GET INTENSE FOR THE MEN!
Please check out more with Rand my story in The Sexy Librarian's anthology that gives us a bold peek into lust and love from the male perspective!


PRIDE & PUNISHMENT!
Please check out more adventures with Pip in my story and get ready for some fit-on-the-streets-but-fun-in-the-sheets, pervertable play this PRIDE!




BREAKING THE RULES!
Please find more fun with Pip my story in this hand-held library of erotica & explore to your libido's content!





THINK YOU OWN ME?
Please check out my novel Show Me, Sir from Sinful Press that celebrates feminist kink!
GEEK SEX IS THE KINKIEST SEX!
Please check out my story in Riverdale Avenue Books' anthology that proves no one knows how to play better than nerds!

HAVE YOURSELF A KINKY, LITTLE XMAS!
Please check out my story in Coming Together's charity anthology that lets your feel-good do some real good!


FORGIVE ME, FATHER, FOR I HAVE SINNED!
Please check out my story in Sexy Little Pages' anthology that explores the taboo juxtaposition of holy and sensual!

YOU'RE INTO WHAT?!
If it exists, someone’s kinky for it! Check out my story in Sexy Little Pages' anthology that takes a walk on the weird side: you won’t regret it.

SEXT ME SWEETLY
Check out my story to dive deep into all the awkward excitement of sexual exploration.


LET'S GET LIT!!!
Check out my Unbound Exclusive story in their limited-time Fuego Box for some wet and wild hot tub fun in this Unbound Exclusive story included in this hot, sexy box!



Also, find out how you can support me and collaborate with me on my Patreon Page!

No comments:

Post a Comment