Priceless
Listen to a Southern-Cut-7987 Reading
(Door opens and shuts, ominous footsteps, sounds of muffled struggle from y/n as footsteps come closer)
So this is The Fiancee, huh? Well, ex-fiancee, I suppose. Unless you think you two can still work it out after he sold you to pay off his gambling debts? I would think it’d take either a saintly act of forgiveness on your part or an astronomical amount of couple’s therapy. Hope you didn’t put a deposit down on the wedding venue yet—
What was that? Oh, here, let me help you with that gag. My men tell me you didn’t give them much choice, when they… escorted you here. Not that anyone — not your neighbors, not even the cops — would have helped you, no matter how much you screamed—
Why? Because I don’t just own this casino; I own this whole goddamned city and no one gets between me and what’s mine—
You’re not mine? Oh, my adorably confused Collateral, I beg to differ. Like I said, you’ve been bought and paid for. Your once-was hubby-to-be wanted to wipe his debt clean and even a down-on-his-luck loser like him knew what his only possession of value was—
Yes, that’s right, Bargaining Chip. You. Now get up; I want to inspect the merchandise—
Untie you? Why would I do that? It’s just your wrists that are tied, not your ankles. So. Get. Up. (approving sound) That’s a good girl. Now turn around for me. (assessing sounds) You’ve got decent tits, but that ass… (footsteps) Yes, this ass is what I paid for—
Don’t touch you? (chuckles) I don’t think you understand what’s happening, Pretty Pawn. This ass (y/n gasp) belongs to me. This ass cost me more money than you make in a year. In ten years. And, if there’s one thing you should know about me, it’s that I’m a man who always gets what he pays for. The only question is how. Do I put you up for sale, let clients bid on who gets to take you home with them? Or maybe I just loan you out by the hour, to get a better return on investment? I could even offer a discounted group rate? What do you think?
(shushes) No, you’re right. Let’s not get ahead of ourselves. I haven’t even gotten a good look at you yet. Take off your pants. (y/n whimper) Do it or I’ll do it for you and I can promise you, Possession, if I do, you won’t like it. (y/n’s clothes rustling) Good choice. Now the shirt—
What was that? You can’t take it off with your hands tied? Then lift it. Higher. I said higher. I want to see— Yes, like that. Is this what you didn’t want me to see? That you’re not wearing a bra today? Didn’t want to show me those pretty, little nipples? Didn’t want me to see them perk up like perfect tiny pebbles just for me. The room is warm enough, so I know your nipples aren’t getting hard due to the cold. Tell me, Little Treasure, are you scared right now? Or just excited?
…Don’t want to answer? I could always find out for myself, couldn’t I. (footsteps, tsk) Look at these panties. I’ll bet they come in a pack of eight at your local drug store. Was your pathetic excuse for a fiancee a fool or just too cheap to buy you nice things? Curves like these (y/n struggle sounds) were made for silk and lace, not polyester cotton. Their only redeeming factor is (ripping sound) these panties were made to be ruined. (y/n gasp, tumble)
Careful, you almost tripped. Color? (soft chuckle) Not of the panties, Darling. Color. …Green? You sure? …Okay. Then get on your knees and bend over the chair. More. Get that ass in the air. (smack) Higher. Good. Now spread your legs. (smack) More. Show me what’s fucking mine. That’s a good girl. A good, dirty, little girl. Look how wet you are—
No? Don’t lie to me; I can see it from here. Smell it from here. Don’t believe me? Then get your hands between your legs and see for yourself what a mess you're making. Do it. Yeah, spread that pussy for me. Open those wet lips wide for me, my slutty fucking Prize, drip all over those shaky little fingers, and keep pretending that you’re scared. Quivering in fear and not goddamned need. (scoff) Tell yourself whatever you need to, Baby, but we both know you like the idea of being my property. My whore. Mine to do whatever I want. This wet, welcoming cunt is going to take whatever I give it, isn’t it? My fingers. My mouth. My dick. A whole casino full of cock—
No? You’re not here on your fucking knees getting hot off the thought of a line of guys with their dicks out, ready to drown you in come? (laugh, smack) Liar. Look at those fingers twitch. Want to rub that swollen clit? Fill that empty pussy with something thick and thrusting? Don’t you worry, Treasure Chest, I’ll fill you up soon enough. Oh, you didn’t think I was going to put you out on the show floor without taking a test drive first, did you? (tsk, the sound of belt buckle & zipper being undone) Show me exactly how much this cunt is worth.
(moan) Fuck. You’re fucking drenched; my cock is just sliding right inside you. Look at you taking every inch like you can’t get enough. I’ve barely even touched you and you’re this wet. Is this how badly you need dick? Just a horny hole hungry to be filled, aren’t you?
Or is it my dick you need? Is that why your pussy is squeezing me so tight? Like you don’t ever want to let me go. Is that why you’re bucking those hips? Pushing this lush ass up against me? Making all those greedy little sounds? It’s okay, Baby. You’re not gagged anymore. Unlike my men, I want you to fucking scream. Scream for me, Darling, so loud the whole casino hears you. Scream while you come on my cock. And, if you’re good, when I’m done, I’ll clean up our come with my tongue.
(moan) Fuck! You feel too good. Fuck sharing you. No one else is going to get the chance to fucking touch you; I’m going to keep you on my cock day and night doing nothing but this. Nothing but fucking milking my dick with this perfect fucking pussy. I’m going to fill you up so good, you’re going to spend the rest of your life leaking my come. Rub your needy, little clit while I play with these nipples and let me feel this cunt clench. I want to feel my pussy come for me. Yes, that’s it. Get yourself good and close. (chuckle) I can feel your knees quaking. Your whole body. Don’t worry, Sweet Treasure, I’ve got you. Let yourself go. Yes. Just like that. (grunt) Fuck. (groan) That’s my good girl. (grunt) Coming for me so good. Fuck. You’re making me— (moan) It’s like you’re trying to drain me dry.
(groan, weak chuckle) Shit. Hold on. Let me take off these pants. We’re getting come all over them— (laugh) Don’t fucking laugh; this is my good suit. (laugh) Oh, you’ll help me clean it later. After? After what? …Oh, yeah, I guess I did make promises, didn’t I? And I am a man who gets his money’s worth, right? …What was that? (laugh) Did you work off your fiancee’s debt? (chuckle) Well, adding into account how much it’s going to cost to dry clean this suit in time for the rehearsal dinner with our families, I think we’ve got a ways to go before we’re debt-free, my wicked Wife-To-Be. That amount of money, it could take years — decades even — to pay off. Might even take the rest of our lives. Don’t worry, I know you’re good for it.
Get a copy HERE
Follow the sinfully talented Southern-Cut-7987 for more; you won't regret it!
WANT MORE?


No comments:
Post a Comment