Thursday, September 20, 2012

PayPal.Me - My Digital Tip Jar

This is me digitally holding out my hat.

Look, writers have to pay rent and bills and all the boring stuff too, right? I would love to be able to have everyone read my stories, without having to worry about money, but I've found that, without that financial backing, it's impossible to sustain a consistent stream of content. Writing is still the thing I do for fun and does not and likely will never pay my bills, and no one has time for fun when they're worrying about how they're going to pay for all the boring stuff, right?

So, if you like what I do but don't want to or can't buy a book or become a patron, please consider leaving me a PayPal.Me tip. Any amount is very much appreciated.

I'm also offering my online stories*** as PDFs or eBooks. If you'd like one of my Online Exclusive stories as a PDF or eBook, please send me payment and, in the note section, tell me the title of the story you would like and what format you'd like it in:

  • $1.50 for Short Stories

  • $3.99 for a Collection of 3 Short Stories of Your Choice

  • $3.99 for Novellas

  • $6.99 for Novels

  • $6.99 for a Collection of 5 Short Stories of Your Choice

For list of all my online stories, find them HERE 


*** Traditionally published stories, interactive stories, & fanfiction stories are not for sale via PayPal

No comments:

Post a Comment