Sunday, January 1, 2017

Sixty Seconds with Deep Desires Press

Did a Sixty Seconds with Deep Desires Press for my new story "Give To You," which comes out Tuesday, January 3!

Why do you like writing erotica / erotic romance?
- Love and sex are just so universal; everyone has and will be touched by them at some point in their lives. So you’d think that we’d know how they work, right? And we think we do. We love to think of ourselves as or think we can become experts, but we can’t be. Because every relationship is different, every person is different. Which means every love story we tell is a new discovery. Exploring that endless diversity and all the ways and times our “expertise” fails us is really fun...

READ THE REST HERE



"Give to You" is
Now Available On:



LEARNING A NEW WORLD
Please check out how Kat & Peter met in my novel The Taming School from Sizzler Editions that explores discovering kink!


LOVE EROTICA? LOVE CONSENT?
Please check out what happens next with Kat & Peter in my story in The New Smut Project's anthology!
REBEL WITH US!
See how Kat & Peter will face of our uncertain future my stories in Coming Together's defiant, charity anthology that celebrates diversity and equality! Erotica is an expression of rebellion.

THINK YOU OWN ME?
Please check out my novel Show Me, Sir from Sinful Press that celebrates feminist kink!

GEEK SEX IS THE KINKIEST SEX!
Please check out my story in Riverdale Avenue Books' anthology that proves no one knows how to play better than nerds!


LET'S GET INTENSE FOR THE MEN!
Please check out my story in The Sexy Librarian's anthology that gives us a bold peek into lust and love from the male perspective!
At Audible

HAVE YOURSELF A KINKY, LITTLE XMAS!
Please check out my story in Coming Together's charity anthology that lets your feel-good do some real good!
FORGIVE ME, FATHER, FOR I HAVE SINNED!
Please check out my story in Sexy Little Pages' anthology that explores the taboo juxtaposition of holy and sensual!
At Barnes & Noble

YOU'RE INTO WHAT?!
If it exists, someone’s kinky for it! Check out my story in Sexy Little Pages' anthology that takes a walk on the weird side: you won’t regret it.

PRIDE & PUNISHMENT!
Please check out my story and get ready for some fit-on-the-streets-but-fun-in-the-sheets, pervertable play this PRIDE!




BREAKING THE RULES!
Please check out my story in this hand-held library of erotica & explore to your libido's content!






SEXT ME SWEETLY
Check out my story to dive deep into all the awkward excitement of sexual exploration.

LET'S GET LIT!!!
Check out my Unbound Exclusive story in their limited-time Fuego Box for some wet and wild hot tub fun in this Unbound Exclusive story included in this hot, sexy box!


Also, find out how you can support me and collaborate with me on my Patreon Page!

No comments:

Post a Comment