Friday, April 15, 2016

I'm Back, Baby

 

Home again, home again, jiggity jig.

So, if you're unfamiliar with me and my journey, this was my very first author site. Welcome. It'd been a very nice home for a very long time, until Google floated the idea of banning adult content. So, not wanting to stay where I wasn't wanted, I'd copied all my work-to-date to Word Press. Until they did the same. Then I picked up all my belongings and moved on to Patreon. Until they, too, did the same. I've been chased off Tumblr, Reddit, and Twitch. I've been shadow-banned by Amazon. Most of the indie presses I worked with are gone and lost because, how do you sell books, when sites make them unsearchable?

So I'm back. Feeling a bit like a mangy street stray who keeps being re-homed, hoping that my first will finally be my last.

You'll notice that none of the dates of my posts make sense. And that's on purpose. I'm hoping by back-dating and re-using my old posts I can skate under whatever sanctimonious, purity-culture is nanny monitoring every inch of the internet. 

Here's hoping the people who want to find me will find me - please, do enjoy - and those who would rather I not exist... Well, I'm doing my very best to stay out of their sights; may that - please, I plead, beg, and pray - be enough for them.

It was a lot of work to get this site back up and running again. May it be worth it.

Please enjoy.


FIND MORE FROM ME


No comments:

Post a Comment