Monday, February 16, 2015

My Story Came Out!

Huh, while I was ranting and raving about 50 Shades of Grey, stuff happened!

The New Smut Project's anthology Between the Shores: Erotica with Consent came out while I wasn't looking. And it's already in the top 100 Rankings for Bisexual Books and Bisexual & Paranormal Ebooks! Yay!

A sparkly, new, revised and edited version of my story "Donovan's Door" is included in this anthology. It has pages of new content and took a nice spin on the original story. It's definitely worth the re-read, if you loved the story. And, if you never read it, well, it's worth the read, in my humble and thoroughly unbiased opinion.

So, please, come check out the anthology. It's all about how consent makes everything sexier, so it should be a fun time.

No comments:

Post a Comment