Friday, May 6, 2016

The Better to Eat You With - Part Two

Soft – Part Two
Read Part One Here

Check out my story "Soft" in this SinCyr Publishing anthology.

RULE 34: if it exists, someone’s kinky for it.

Beyond high-priced fetish clubs, alpha billionaires and connect-the-dots BDSM ‘journeys’, there exist limitless possibilities for the erotic imagination. RULE 34 contains ten different tales of uncommon desires and strange, lustful obsessions - delicious, unsettling, and moving.

There’s a sexy skeleton, a dental dominatrix, an office affair with a difference, and many more - each more surprising than the last. If you’ve ever had a fantasy too surreal to share with anyone else, you are definitely not alone. 

Take a walk on the weird side: you won’t regret it. 

Available Now on 




GET GLUTTONOUS!
Check out my story “Pervertable” to see how sexy food shopping can be in this gleefully, greedily gluttonous anthology from Sexy Little Pages.
Available Now On


FORGIVE ME, FATHER, FOR I HAVE SINNED!
Please check out my story in Sexy Little Pages' anthology that explores the taboo juxtaposition of holy and sensual!
GEEK SEX IS THE KINKIEST SEX!
Please check out my story in Riverdale Avenue Books' anthology that proves no one knows how to play better than nerds!


SEXT ME SWEETLY
Check out my story to dive deep into all the awkward excitement of sexual exploration.



COME GET CORRUPTED
Please check out my story, "Safeword," in this new anthology from SinCyr Publishing, where women reclaim and recognise their power in myriad ways, and it's not always pretty. 
Available Now On


Find even more great reads and Put Your Money Where Your Orgasm Is!




Also, find out how you can support me and collaborate with me on my Patreon Page!

No comments:

Post a Comment