Friday, February 14, 2014

I'm on Twitch

So, for those of you who don't know, my partner is a vtuber on Twitch (go check him out - sometimes I'm on his channel with him!), and we've been playing games on his channel for a while now. And he's been insisting for months that people - who knows who - would be interested in watching me write and edit on there.

So I have a Twitch channel now.

At time of posting, I'm currently editing House of Glass's Book One Checking In on it. If you head over there now, you'll be able to watch a couple of videos of that. Before that, I was reading through a couple of WIPs that haven't even made it up on here yet. So you never know what I'll be working on.

But, if you want to listen to me read my stories as well as get a peek into my process, head on over and say hi!

*** Warning up front, while I'm currently working on a PG-13 story, I will also be streaming my more adult content stories as well, so consume responsibly and check out the stream title carefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment