Wednesday, October 16, 2013

SyncKink.com - Part One

Check out all the chapters by clicking HER(fix)E

CHAPTER TWO: SYNCKINK,COM - PART ONE

SyncKink is a free, BDSM-friendly, digital, safe space for fetishists.

Phil stewed behind the wheel of his Passat, gripping it tight in his hands. He loved Sam—of course, he did; not only was she his niece but she was genuinely smart, funny, and kind—but sometimes he really hated that she was mature for her age. Sometimes a little maturity paired with a little knowledge led to some gigantically dumb, immature decisions.

Phil could not believe that she’d skipped school to hang-out with some thirty-six-year-old married man without telling anyone! Damn it, he should not feel like the child throwing a hissy fit here!

But he did, while she very calmly and far too rationally explained, “I know that I shouldn’t have skipped class, but I have chemistry and calculus in the mornings—which, given the public school system, I know that you know that I could test out of today, if they’d let me.” She flipped her blond hair over her shoulder. “And I know you know it because you were the one who made sure of that.”

Phil grunted and shifted in his seat. “I made sure that you would never have to rely on what you learned in class alone,” he clarified. “That doesn’t mean that I taught you to shirk your responsibilities or to dismiss other opportunities to learn.” He turned an admonishing look on her before shifting his gaze back to the road. “And I certainly didn’t teach you to do so with a married man more than a decade older than you.”

“Fischer’s going to a conference in Los Angeles for a week and this was my last chance to see him before he left.” She folded her hands in her lap over her seat belt. “I weighed that against the fact that, as it’s the beginning of the school year, we’ve been simply going over the basics of what we learned last year and decided that I would get more out of seeing Fischer off than taking down notes on things I already know.”

Yeah, he hated that she sounded so reasonable. Sounded far more well-thought out than he thought she should. Hated even more that he knew, if he were in her place, he would have likely made the exact same decision. Phil almost preferred that Sam throw a tantrum and wax over-dramatically like a normal teen. It felt wrong—off-balanced—that he felt like pitching an unholy fit while she sat in the passenger seat, confident in her position.

“You just turned eighteen, Samantha.” Phil tried to mimic the rationality she was exuding, thinking it ought to have been easier, seeing as he was the one in the right. “He’s thirty-six. And has a wife. You had no business seeing him at all, much less skipping class to see him off.” He turned to look at her pout petulantly and felt a bit better as his world began to right itself again. He squinted at her, his lip curling as he did. “And what the hell is that thing around your neck?”

Sam’s hand reflexively touched the black leather collar around her throat. She hesitated, her gaze shifting away and her cheeks flushing a bit. “A gift.”

“From Fischer?” he asked, not that he had to. “You let that man put a collar on you? What?” His voice lost all its control again. “Are you his dog or something?”

She rolled her eyes, looking far too much like his sister had when she’d been Sam’s age. “It’s just a necklace,” she insisted. “Just a symbol of belonging and devotion, given from one person to another.”

“It's a stamp of ownership.” He sneered. “Like a leash.”

“Like a diamond necklace or an engagement ring,” she argued. “They’re basically the same thing.”

Phil scoffed. “Where the hell did you hear that nonsense?”

“From Pip.” She turned a smug smirk on him. “She wrote a blog article about collars and their meaning in BDSM culture last month.”

“Excuse me?” he balked. “You read The Deviant Nerd?” He shook his head. “It’s clearly marked explicit, for mature content.”

“Oh my God.” Sam groaned, throwing her head back against the carseat. “I’m eighteen; I think I can handle it.” She shot him a condescending glare. “And you’re fine with me reading college-level textbooks on things like biology and evolution, but I’m too young for an online blog—one now affiliated with your work, might I add.”

“Oh, don’t try to compare the two.” Phil pulled into the parking lot of Sam’s school. “One gives you knowledge, power, and will help you later in life. And the other—”

“Gives me knowledge, power, and will help me in life right now.” Sam grabbed the strap of her bag that sat bookless and unprepared at her feet. “I’m not a child anymore, Uncle Phil.” She hastily shouldered the bag. “Most of my peers have had and are having sex. Don’t you think I ought to learn as much about it as I can, while I can?”

Phil’s brain went blank for a mind-numbing moment, trying not to crash his unmoving car now stopped in front of her school’s front door. He adjusted his glasses and shut off the car’s engine. Unbuckling his seatbelt, he turned to face her, feeling more than a little crazed. “Have you had sex?” he coughed out. “Are you having sex with that man?”

Sam’s lips thinned. She bowed and shook her head. Despite his protests, she pushed her way out of the car. “That,” she said, bending low to look him in the eye from the open door of the car, her feet planted firmly on the pavement, “is none of your business.”

She stood up and turned away from him and toward the school. She looked over her shoulder haughtily. “You’re my uncle and I love you, but that doesn’t make my life—or my private affairs—any less mine.” She shook her head. “Tell Mom whatever you want,” she turned to look at him and added, “but don’t ever ask me that question again.”


READ PART TW(fix)O

 

WANT MORE? 

FIND MORE STORIES HERE 

No comments:

Post a Comment