Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Putting on A Sexy Show in Public - Part Two

Donovan’s Door – Part Two
Read Part One Here


So, sorry, I'm a horrible tease.

Part Two used to be here; so sad you missed it. And it'll be back eventually.

But if you're as bad at waiting as I am, you can check out the completely revised and edited version of this story that I wrote for the New Smut Project's anthology: Between the Shores: Erotica with Consent. Please come check it out, it's all about showing that consent really does make everything sexier.





AVAILABLE NOW ON






LEARNING A NEW WORLD
Please check out my novel The Taming School from Sizzler Editions that explores discovering kink!
Available Now On


MAKE-UP SEX MAKES EVERYTHING BETTER!
See what happens after Kat & Peter's happy ending in my story from Deep Desire Press!
And Listen to an Excerpt

REBEL WITH US!
Please check out Coming Together's defiant, charity anthology that celebrates diversity and equality!
And Listen to an Excerpt
THINK YOU OWN ME?
Please check out my novel Show Me, Sir from Sinful Press that celebrates feminist kink!



OFF-HOURS OFFICE SEX
Please check out my story "Overtime" in this sexy collection & let it whisk you away from the office and into sixteen stories that explore sex in the working world.
Available Now On

UNIDENTIFIED FETISH OBJECT
Sometimes really it sucks being female! Please check out my feminist, space alien novella from Less Than Three Press! Available Now On
And Listen to an Excerpt



Find even more great reads and Put Your Money Where Your Orgasm Is!




Also, find out how you can support me and collaborate with me on my Patreon Page!

No comments:

Post a Comment