
THE FRAMEWORK OF FANTASY
“Are you ready?”
Nerves churn in my stomach but my gaze never falters.
“Ready.”
———
I tell you no; you do it anyway.
I shove you; you push back.
I try to scream; you seal my lips with yours, swallowing the sound
I feel your fingers inside me, insistent and unrelenting. Each thrust of your hard hand pounds against my soft sex, echoing through my whole body. The length of your arm presses between us, a long, pistoning force I cannot shake. I feel it—feel you—in every cell of my body, inescapable, unignorable.
I rear my leg back to kick you, my power surging as I bend my knee. But, when I strike, you catch my sole in your palm...

Read the rest of "The Framework of Fantasy" in this amazing anthology from Cleis Press!
Whether you're simply curious about submission or regularly revel in the delights of BDSM, these sixty-nine erotic short stories about submissives will turn you on! From participating in a musical recital that takes a very kinky turn to making a grocery run while using sex toys to indulging in a risqué office encounter during working hours, these subs delight in obeying (or deliberately disobeying) their masters and mistresses in public and in private. They're rewarded and punished the most wicked of ways that will leave you breathless. Edited by Rachel Kramer Bussel, with stories by Selena Kitt, Jade A. Waters, Dorothy Freed, and Sommer Marsden, among other talented writers, The Big Book of Submission, Volume 2 offers arousing tales that delve deep into the thrills of spanking, bondage, power dynamics, service, exhibitionism, erotic adventure, and much more.
AVAILABLE NOW ON:
WANT MORE?
No comments:
Post a Comment