Pages

▼

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Box of Doom Cosplay

As I said in my Box of Doom making-of post, I've been slowly working on this costume for a while now. I'm so thrilled to see it all together.

Like I said, I was intrigued by the idea of mixing Dimension 20's Box of Doom with a cigarette girl. From the moment I first saw the box be brought out on screen, I had this clear image of this costume in my head and could not get it out.

I cannot wait to wear this around the Convergence convention this year! Hopefully, I'll find some intrepid heroes brave enough to roll my dice.



This cosplay was actually featured in Dropout's behind the scenes special about the D20 Madison Square Garden show!

In honor of that show, I also did a fun Savory Cannoli video:


To see more of my D20 cosplays:


WANT MORE? 

FIND MORE STORIES HERE 


No comments:

Post a Comment