Monday, July 18, 2016

Spreading the Smut!

Great news! Show Me, Sir is not only now available in more places:

Come grab a copy then come back for tons of bonus content here on this page!






LEARNING A NEW WORLD
Meet Max in my novel The Taming School from Sizzler Editions that explores discovering kink!



HAVE YOURSELF A KINKY, LITTLE XMAS!
Catch Max in my story in Coming Together's charity anthology that lets your feel-good do some real good!

LET'S GET LIT!!!
Watch Max play in my Unbound Exclusive story in their limited-time Fuego Box for some wet and wild hot tub fun in this Unbound Exclusive story included in this hot, sexy box!



SEXT ME SWEETLY
Check out my story to dive deep into all the awkward excitement of sexual exploration.
At Kobo
Find even more great reads and Put Your Money Where Your Orgasm Is!




Also, find out how you can support me and collaborate with me on my Patreon Page!

No comments:

Post a Comment